wont grab covers

kathy
I got a message saying it found 17 new covers so I hit the grab bar and it says grabbed 0of 17 covers! They are all there in the preview but won't load into my phone! I've tried using regular connection with fi connection resetting my phone and nothing works! Help!

Re: wont grab covers

thebeerbandit
Try adding them manually. Click on the albums with missing art and add the art that way. Worked for me.

Re: wont grab covers

dwayne
Same problem and I went individually. Its showing in the app but not actually in my music player

Re: wont grab covers

Adam
samething is happening to me

Re: wont grab covers

SuburbanSteve
I know it's  a time consuming way but goggle a album cover site and down load the covers you want, I've  had to do it a couple of times myself. Good luck

SuburbanSteve

SuburbanSteve