won't grab artwork anymore

caesar
This used to work great, now I just got a refurbished S6 and had to upload all my albums again, when I try to grab artwork my existing cover art (from the music folders I uploaded) flicker and reports 0 albums updated. Anyone else having this issue? I cleared my cache, remained the file save but no assistance.

Re: won't grab artwork anymore

Wilma
I've had the exact same problem. I have the note 4, and when I find the cover art I set it, it days it's set but nothing is there. I do like this app it had worked better than another I used to use and that one just stoppedRd working. Please help us? !