grabbed art did not pull into play music on android phone

grabbed art did not pull into play music on android phone

julie wolfe
Is there something that i need do for my grabbed art to pull into play music on my android? I can see the grabbed art but not in my music program? PLEASE HELP!

Re: grabbed art did not pull into play music on android phone

Marcie
I had that problem at first. And then I figured out that you need to push the preferences button on the right hand corner up the screen while in the app. Then go down to the option to rescan your SD card. That will update the album art in your music app

Re: grabbed art did not pull into play music on android phone

Carole
Just tried this for my tablet and it worked a treat. Thanks x

Re: grabbed art did not pull into play music on android phone

Graham
This post was updated on .
I don't have an SD card in my Galaxy S4 right now... is there not a way to fix this problem without the use of an SD card?

Got it now....clear all app data in same place.... restart app...works great!