covers search by track

larry
This would be more useful if we could search by track as well.

Re: covers search by track

Devin
I agree, this would be a huge improvement/upgrade

Re: covers search by track

Chasmar16@google.com
Although I think you have the best album cover search , music puts a lot of songs in unknown because we can't put a cover to the song . Although it is a five , this would make it a ten .6

Re: covers search by track

phlashlite
I have been wanting to ask the developer to provide the ability to select album art from the SD card by the album name as an option, instead of only being able to select from the pictures. When you have a lot of covers saved on your SD card, it would be miles easier to locate the right cover by name instead of scrolling through hundreds of pictures. Please consider this improvement. This app is great.