can it be applied to Google play music?

thinking92
I had got all the album covers I was looking for but to my dismay I noticed it could only be applied to my phones crazy music player instead of
Google Play Music. Anyone have any tips?

Re: can it be applied to Google play music?

Julie
It works on my phone. After putting all the pics in, delete the data on your Google play app—don't worry, this won't delete your songs if they're linked to your account.

Re: can it be applied to Google play music?

Meagan
But how do you delete the data on Google Play Music? I've ripped most of my CDs on my laptop and transferred them to my phone, but sometimes the album art won't show. Do I delete those ones or the app altogether?
Ant

Re: can it be applied to Google play music?

Ant
Setting - app - Google Play music - data - erase data

Tada !