art grabber to google music

DannyB.
All of my music is updated with art work from grabber, but it won' t all show in google music player on Droid a855.

Re: art grabber to google music

badticket

Re: art grabber to google music

SuburbanSteve
Works a treat on the Xoom 2 as I was having a problem with album art showing and this fixed it
SuburbanSteve

Re: art grabber to google music

manas
Thanks just tried it on my Nexus 7 works great.

Re: art grabber to google music

chuppa
Doesn't work on Samsung galaxy s2

Re: art grabber to google music

Marcie
Actually all you have to do is save your art on your SD card, by going to the Preferences screen in the app. the Preferences button is located in the lower right hand side of the screen. there is an option to save your artwork onto the SD card. there's also an option to name what file to place the album art in. Save album art on to your SD card, then go down to the option of re scanning your SD card. by pressing this optio playern the SD card will be re scanned in your album art will be yonr Google Music player

Re: art grabber to google music

Graham
Worked for my Samsung S4 brilliant!

Re: art grabber to google music

Mike
Scan not available on KitKat and above.

Re: art grabber to google music

Rico
Unfortunately "Rescan Media" states Scan not available on KitKat and above. Otherwise, after selecting preference Auto-save to SDCard, perhaps the rescan media would have allowed the album art to be displayed in Google Play. Hopefully some day.

Re: art grabber to google music

Coco
Hi ! I have a nexus 5 and theres no way to put a Sim card in it. How do I proceed? If I clear Google music play's data, I guess I will lose all my music ??

Thanks!

Re: art grabber to google music

Koska
I have a nexus 5 and had the same issue. I just cleasred the Google Play Music data and all of the artwork appeared!