anyway to do this to files on flash drive?

anyway to do this to files on flash drive?

thebeerbandit
I've tried to copy all the files to my tablet, grab album art, then move them back to my flash drive to play in my car. No luck. Is there a version of this app for Windows pc's? The Windows media player album art thing is way to much of a pain. I have a headunit in my car that shows album art from music on my flash drive and I need something like this app for it, this app is great but when I put the files back on three flash drive and plug it into my car stereo, the album art is no longer there. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.