album art

vicki
I have found most ofthe album covers i wanted and that part worked well,but notsure what to do next ..... artwork hasnot attached itself to files. Does it just happenautomatically? Its been about 12 hours since i found covers.

Re: album art

timothyjc
Administrator
It works instantly. What music player are you using? Not all music players use the same mechanism for their albumart. Have you tried the preference Auto-save to SDCard?

Re: album art

cocomo
I did the same thing, downloaded all of the album covers that I needed. But I can't figure out how to attach them to my music. Has anyone figured this out?