Wrong art work

glennremar
In the Android music player, many songs show an album cover from another song.  I use folder view to play music. I have used plugin for Winamp on the PC to tag all the files.

What data is the app using to find app cover?

Is there an option to show just files that do not have art work?
Is there any option to save art as part of ID3 tag so you can take art work back to PC?
Thanks.

Re: Wrong art work

Joefromga
I have found that using another id3 editor inside android it will see these art covers and from there you can then save them into the id3. Batch option would be great but so far it's one by one.

Re: Wrong art work

timothyjc
Administrator
Try turning on Strict Matching under Prefs.