Why can't I see all my artists? Unknown artwork help

Why can't I see all my artists? Unknown artwork help

Devante
I want to manually obtain the artwork for bands but they don't even show up in the list. Instead my artists are under the heading 'various artists' so it only enables me to get 1album artwork for all of the artists that are unknown. How do you suggest i work around this? I really just want to have all my artwork. The app is great but i cant seem to work around this problem.

Thanks

Re: Why can't I see all my artists? Unknown artwork help

ab161
I'm also having the same problem... Around 150 songs of mine are in the unknown playlist.... Did you come up with any. Solution yet... If you have please let me know... Cheers mate!!

Re: Why can't I see all my artists? Unknown artwork help

bpo06
I'm having the same problem...

Re: Why can't I see all my artists? Unknown artwork help

lxdin
You can change your album names artists and the title of the song by downloading itag application on play store