Various Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

sm519193
What is this? I have this on a few albums one for example is "August" Eric Clapton, it doesn't find the album art with Various "Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" tagged how do I get rid of it, even better how do I stop it happening..

Re: Various Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wh1sk3y
Had da same problem..try changin da name of the song by goin in properties-summary-advanced.! It solved my issue.

Re: Various Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Devante
Where do i find properties summary advanced?

Re: Various Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hanzo
I'm also getting several of my albums with this "tag" in the artist. I'd like to know what could be causing the app to detect that...

Re: Various Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Gary
I get the same,  any word on a fix?