Unable to Add Art from SD Card

YrretEel
Album Art Grabber has located almost all the cover art for my albums. For the handful of albums for which it failed, I have copied the AlbumArt jpegs to my SD card in both the DCIM and DCIM/Camera directories, but when I try to associate the album art from the SD card in AAG by choosing either Gallery or Photos, the result comes back, "No photos found."

Am I copying the AlbumArt files to the wrong director(ies), or the wrong AlbumArt files (I have tried both AlbumArtLarge and AlbumArtSmall files)? How can I get AAG to detect these files?

Thank you for any help you  can offer. The app is overall excellent.

Terry

Re: Unable to Add Art from SD Card

YrretEel
I figured out the problem.

Besides the generic file names "AlbumArtSmall.jpg," Windows Media Player creates longer, unique cover art files for each title, for instance "AlbumArt_{774185DA-8514-44E1-8D5F-9F7FCBA44DCC}_Small.jpg." Because I was copying several covers to my phone's sd card, I used the unique file names. Apparently, Album Art Grabber couldn't handle the long file names, or perhaps some of the symbolic characters in the names. When I gave the files shorter descriptive names, AAG was able to recognize and capture the images from the DCIM/Camera directory of my sd card.

Terry