SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

Jack
I'm on a Google nexus 5 running 4.4 every time I try to rescan the SD card the app stops and a share window is prompted in the app. Any help?

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

Fernando Pastawski
Same setup same problem here

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

creamdotcom
Same on My Galaxy S4

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

MotoXer
This post was updated on .
Same here on a Moto X with KitKat 4.4.2

And I just purchased the non adds key....

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

MissyD
I'm on a HTC One, running 4.4.2 (currently latest) also getting the same error!

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

Louis
Same here, on a GS4 Running CM11

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

SamMac
Same issue here on my S5.

Re: SD card rescan crashes the app everytime?

bimbo385
Same in Moto G with 4.4.4

Greetings