Not working?

David
I've run the app and scanned all of the albums on my phone, seemingly successfully. However none of them are showing up in Android's default music player; I see only a default image. I copied the muaic to my phone using Windows Media Player originally, if that makes a difference, and my SD card is encrypted (if that makes a difference too).

It's been at least an hour since I downloaded the album art and so far none of the downloaded images are showing up in the player, even though the grabber app shows them all.

I set the option to auto save to the SD card and have also tried the rescan media thing, none of which has an effect.

I'm using a Galaxy Nexus, so Android 4.

Re: Not working?

Alex
I too am having this issue on a Razr. Please help!

Re: Not working?

whyoh
+1
Tom

Re: Not working?

Tom
Same on motorola xoom

Re: Not working?

red1
Same problem on my nexus help please

Re: Not working?

timothyjc
Administrator
Are you using Google Music? There is no API for Google Music so the app cannot fix albumart on Google Music until there is an api... sorry.

Re: Not working?

aneeshsach
I'm using doubletwist and it isn't working. Do you know why?

Re: Not working?

Shawn Maloney
Not working for me either Razr MAxx and ICS 4.03

Re: Not working?

guitarshredder87
You need to go to the app menu, select Google play Music, force close the app, clear data & cache, then reboot the device. The album artwork should now properly appear.

Re: Not working?

David
Where is the cache that we are supposed to delete?

I got the Google Play Music app to use the album art!

David

Re: Not working?

Andros
This worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

Re: Not working?

MotoXer