Multiple discs

Alex W
When the album is ripped from a multiple cd album, the disc number is incorporated into the album name which does not appear to be compatible with your app. Can you not ignore all text including and after the word "disc"? To increase the accuracy of your automatic search.
Also the various artsts!!!!!!!11 is coming up for me too.. surely the wild "!"s followed by "11" can be ignored for the search too
Other than that an awesome little app as HTC synch manager for my onex is shockingly bad at transferring album art even though its on my pc.
Thanks
Alex