Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Doug
Missing all album art on Google Play Music. Art is present on Album Art Grabber. Tried to rescan on Album Art Grabber, but get error saying "Rescan won't work on KitKat or above". So, now how do I get the cover art to transfer from Album Art Grabber to Google Play Music on my Samsung Galaxy  S5?

Re: Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

corrina
I'm having the same problem. I have the pro key version, so I thought it was a given this app would work. Someone please help. Not tech savvy, just play like I am.

Re: Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Chase
Go to settings -> apps -> Google play music and clear data, and relaunch play music. It worked for me, cheers!

Re: Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Bchavez80
Will this delete my music?

Re: Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Blackhawk0284
I'm having the same problem as all of you are having, what's the going on with the software? Please fix the problem with the software developers...thank you!!

Re: Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Thos. Keogh
How do i retrieve artwork i had before system update

Re: Missing album art won't rescan on KitKat

Timc
I did this and it worked. Did not erase music.