Manually

Bart Laan
I was wondering, how does Android handle album artwork by default? I found missing artwork on my phone, but just copying it to the  music folder doesn't work.
Please answer, you would really help me out :)

Re: Manually

timothyjc
Administrator
Android has a database where it stores artwork. Some music players read artwork from the database, some from the sdcard, some have their own solutions for getting and storing artwork, and some use the embedded ID3 artwork, and some music apps have a combination of the above.