Is it automatic or manual?

BadgerCat
Hello,

Does this app automatically attach the album cover?  I seem to be able to do it manually but would rather have all 3,000 files done automatically.

Can anyone please help?

Galaxy S3 stock music player.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Is it automatic or manual?

BadgerCat
Just wanted to add that all of the files do have an album cover but it is the same incorrect one for all files.
How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Is it automatic or manual?

BadgerCat
I found that all of the album art is in the same folder as my music files on my SDHC card and a file called Folder.jpg which is the picture that shows as the album cover for all of my music files.  I need to know how to fix that so the app can di it's job.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mark