Finds all my artwork on my SD card except one. Weird.

Finds all my artwork on my SD card except one. Weird.

Dana
I have several albums by a band called "+/-" aka, "Plus/Minus". All their albums are in an artist folder on my SD card named "+--". Each album is in an album subfolder. There is one album in a subfolder named "+--" that Album Art Grabber recognizes as an album but won't find the jpeg artwork that's in that subfolder. All other albums and artwork in all of the other subfolders are working fine.

Why won't it find this one file in this one folder?

Re: Finds all my artwork on my SD card except one. Weird.

Dana
I figured it out. Evidently the artwork must have a specific file name. This one was named "folder.jpg". I changed it to "cover.jpg" and then it found it.

I do wish you could see the full file name and path of each cover art file when choosing from files on the SD card.