Embed art?

Sara Lee
How can I embed it? Like, when I pass the file to other device, it will still be there.

Re: Embed art?

Ricardo
Yes, please, let us have a way to embed the album art the program found into the MP3 files.

I know KitKat restricts accesso to the SD Card, etc... but perhaps a programmer out there could do a Windows program that would, once the phone is connected and shows up as a drive in windows.

This is really basic and really important. Otherwise all the time used in adding album art in android is lost: no use when playing the file on PC...

Please!