Doesn't seem to read where Google Play stores music now.

Doesn't seem to read where Google Play stores music now.

Jacob
It scans my sdcard but only shows a couple of ringtone folders and I've got thousands of songs stored on the sdcard through Google play. I read so many issues in this forum with with Google Play, why not make it work. I would get the pro version if I knew it would actually work. The data wipe recommeded in other posts seems to be useless with the new way Google Play stores music on the device. Any advice?