Disappearing cover art, ie there but not loading

Disappearing cover art, ie there but not loading

martin
having found v poor and glacial performance from art grabbers for my home squeezebox based sound system i have been v impressed with the working of AAG on my andorid *huawei g300" phone. Ho0wever now  my internal player no longer finds the stored album art for all but a few albums viz. those that acutally have a folder.jpg (my choice of name)  I can see the albumthumbs folder and there seem to be the correctish number of file entries. I'm in the opriocess of redownloading and associated manual corrections but this is truley painful. Is this a bug how come my art fails to load|? thanks

One clue, happened twice so far but this time i allowed my phone to run its battery down ( puposely) to autoshutdown point---could this cause the app to lose some cached data???