Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Nylah
So I added the cover to the songs on the app; where they showed up: but when I close the app and look at my songs that I added the art to on Google Play... It's still blank.  What do I do about this??

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

SuburbanSteve
Try this link it worked for me and a lot of other people with the same problem ( look at my first post)
http://www.phonebuff.com/2012/03/add-album-art-google-music-app-for-android/

SuburbanSteve

SuburbanSteve

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Théo
Go into Settings - Apps - Google Play Music - Clear Data

You will have to resign in, but as long as you were signed in before, all your music will come back with the new covers

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Ian Crossman
Thanks that worked for me
.
JG

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

JG
I've done that in the past now it says if I clear the data I'll lose everything..What should I do?  I don't want to lose anything..

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Anonymous
Hey... you won't lose ur things if u clear data... after u clear it.. juz go bck to gogle play everything will be the same as b4 ur songs and everything will still be there plus ur album will show up !! :) I tried already ...

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Glenn
Excellent thank you, worked at treat

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Mark
I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I can't find the setting that says "Clear Data" anywhere. Anyone familiar with this phone yet and can help me get to this setting so I can get my album art to show up in my library?

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

Orgone
Settings, app manager, google play music, storage, clear data. Click ok when notified that memory will be deleted. Album art is applied next time you start up google play music. Yus :)

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

James Brown
Did you mean to clear chach?

Re: Album art won't show up on my Google Play!

James Brown
Do you mean clear cache?