Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Matt
Hey there

I noticed that Album Art Grabber works with my stock Samsung Galaxy music player but it's not working with Google Music Player as there the albums still appear empty while in the other music app the art shows up.

Anyone else with this issue? Is this a common "bug" or something that will be fixed soon?

I'm on Android 4.3 (Samsung Galaxy Note 3)

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

jthomissen

Mines asus soz  so not sure

"Matt [via Album Art Grabber]" wrote:

Hey there

I noticed that Album Art Grabber works with my stock Samsung Galaxy music player but it's not working with Google Music Player as there the albums still appear empty while in the other music app the art shows up.

Anyone else with this issue? Is this a common "bug" or something that will be fixed soon?

I'm on Android 4.3 (Samsung Galaxy Note 3)

http://album-art-grabber.2309410.n4.nabble.com/Album-Art-Grabber-Google-Play-not-working-tp4640107.html
To unsubscribe from Album Art Grabber, click here.
NAML

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Peter Kovacs
Same for me... But I'm running stock android 4.4 KitKat on a nexus 5

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Matt
Hmm, I hope this will be fixed soon! Thanks

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Leo
Dude, after adding the cover arts with the app, go to the settings of your phone, select 'apps' and click the google play. There you will 'delete data'... After you open your Google Play again, it will refresh the library and bam! All the albums will be with their cover arts...

The only thing that sucks is it will delete all your playlists...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiE6tv06hyY

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Steve Mann
Thumbs up for this. Cheers!

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Dmitry S.
Dude! I followed your advise, and my playlists are still there. Awesome!

Thanks,
Dmitry

Re: Album Art Grabber & Google Play not working?

Mike Smith
Thanks Leo - worked on my Galaxy Tab S and Moto X phone.